Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Draw-Distance of the World

So it's been a while since my last post and the reason being is because, well, gaming has been coming to me in small doses and now I believe I have enough spoonfulls to make a hearty soup.

First off lets talk about Dota 2. For those of you unfamiliar, Dota was a mod for warcraft 3 that became massively popular and even moved on to league of legends and other type games. Dota 2 is now accepting BETA applications and you know I'm in on that. Dota, in my opinion, resembles a diablo-esque hack and slash and is a good time-waster if you play alone.
Secondly Age of Empires hos now gone free to play and although I have not yet played it I do have it downloaded. Judging by the former AoE games it should be quite good. Eric Ruth will be releasing the Team Fortress Arcade game soon and I have every intention on installing it on my actual arcade machine. I finally purchased Terraria and I must say it's quite lonely on single player. I had an npc hanging around for a while but then he ventured off to die I suppose. I look forward to playing it with a few of my friends once they are back from vacation and reporting how fun or awful it is in multiplayer.

Now that you've read all the above you are probably thinking to yourself "Where is the lovable snark we love so much?" and there is only one explanation...
I've been playing Trade Fortress 2 so fuck off unless you got a Stout Shako for two refined!

(I will post an elaborate detailing of From Dust after I play it all day tomorrow so be sure to check back in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment