Monday, August 29, 2011

On From Dust

From Dust is a quaint little game. It is by all means a time-killer. I was so anxious for Ubisoft to release this game (especially after they delayed it for pc and ps3) but when I finally got it I played for about 2 hours before I became just so bored I couldn't play anymore. The graphics are quite beautiful but aside from that it was quite a let down. I expected nature to change on it's own a bit more and for the villagers to be able to do ANYTHING on their own but all they do is build villages in extremely dangerous places and then want you to protect them. In one level there was a volcano that kept erupting over and over about every two minutes, shaking my screen violently and causing a loud boom. I actually just took my headphones off while attempting to make a bridge out of stone (which did not work because the waterfall would not stop flowing no matter how much Istopped it up.). All in all this game is basically the equivalent to solitare. It's there, its pretty fun for a while, but no one wants to play it for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment